Saturday, November 05, 2005



HELLO! (I think only people like Shyuan will understand this blog. =x)

Went to the Singapore Hits Awards ystd with Wy! We reached like, around 5 plus. Abit early huh when the thing was supposed to start at 8pm. Hrm. Yup. Saw lotsa stars! The first few were those jie high people. Nv heard of them before. Bleh. Then those like F.I.R, Mayday's Ah Xing, Fish Leong, Energy, Zhong Dong Liang, Twins started coming. Cos' I'm not crazy over any la, so was quite tensesless throughout whereas those fans present were like shouting like mad. DUH. Didnt take any photos. Like I said, they, okay only. HAHA. If weibo were to come, WOOHOOOOO!!! =x IF.

Twins are really pretty man. And I realised many of them are very very slim. And short. =x Didnt mean it. But. It's true! Hrm. Wondering if it's a trend or sth.

ANW!! Just to announce sth. I like ahxing and zhongdongliang now!! Hah. Why? Ah xing right. WOOHOO. He's super tall and sud. Last time he didnt really catch my eyes cos', hrm, just didnt notice la. Then ZDL's because he shook hands with me, unexpectedly. I was like, stunned. Cos' that wasnt my intention in the 1st place. HRM. His smile is so charming man. Okay, I'm in the same line as fung jie now. HAHA.


The most jie high person is zhouhuajian. This one. I've nth to say man. It's totally -.-

And the renqi zui wang should be Energy. Heard that Kunda's injured. And it was kinda obvious. When I saw him ytsd his face was really bloody pale. And he seemed to be in pain. Anw, cute Niunai didnt come. SO SAD. And ya. The fans of Energy are really scary man. Haha. for the fun of it, we went to Swissotel to wait for them. And Energy just walked right infront of me la. And his fans were like all shouting and pushing. Then I just stood there, stunned. Still stunned. Sry.


ANW! Cabbed home. Like some rich kid la. Damnit. Gonna save money again.

BAND TODAY.
Super DUH. Dont wish to talk about it.



AND I JUST REALISED SOME WTH SHIT.

I've totally forgotten about the I&R shit. And laoshi said that if I didnt send by Friday(whish was ytsd), she wouldnt have the time to help me check. Cos' she has to be down for the marking of the papers. Or sth? I DONT KNOW! I'm dead la. But I dont give a shit.


I'm leaving tmr. Miss me ya? BB!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:32 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT